The apartment in New York loft-style, finished with white bricks. Apartment inspired by the style of ascetic New York lofts with painted on white brick walls, but modern furnishings and design finishes give it a discreet luxury. It is very spacious, rooms organised as open space gives a characteristic loft climate. It has a spacious living room with a sofa bed (1 adult or 2 children), a dining room with big table and chairs, bedroom with a large double bed, fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable bathroom with shower and balcony / terrace.
The apartment in french mansard style, finished with red bricks. The apartment is designed in an eclectic style. On the one hand, raw and expressive due to finishing with raw red bricks on the other hand, very elegant thanks to numerous mirrors, paintings and original lighting. It is also very spacious, and the rooms arranged as one open area characteristic for mansards and lofts giving a great sense of space. It has a spacious living room with a sofa having the function of sleep (2 people), a dining area with dining table and chairs, kitchen area with a large double bed, fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable bathroom with shower and balcony / terrace.
The apartment in Art Studio style. Such a character gives it a professional painting easel with a TV set, a photographic studio lighting and installation made of copper 3D panels with image “Nox” from the collection of the Cracow painter Maggie Piu. Apartment is very spacious, and the rooms arranged into one open area characteristic for professional studios giving a great sense of space. Complemented with design furniture that give a bit of discreet luxury. It has a spacious living room with a sofa having the function of sleep (2 persons), a dining room with big table and chairs, bedroom area with a large queen size bed, fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable bathroom with bathtub and finally balcony to enjoy rest on open air.
A studio apartment in the style of a factory loft. The apartment is designed in a modern style referring to lofts adapted from factory halls. Most rooms are open giving a sense of large space. The apartment has fully equipped kitchen. Bathroom size XL with shower and private jacuzzi . The bedroom has a comfortable double bedand the living room has a sofa bed for 2 people. The dining room has a table and chairs for 4 people. The apartment has a large private balcony.
Scandinavian style loft apartment with light gray walls, white brick, bright floors and additions of natural wood and large window area. The walls in the living room are decorated with architectural concrete in the color of Ivory White. The kitchen is fully equipped in white and black colors with the addition of white brick. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and an eclectic washbasin warmed thanks exotic wood additions and mosaics. The bedroom has two large wardrobes and a comfortable double bed with a cozy headboard designed by designOmania. In the living room is a simple and modern sofa with sleeping function for 2 people and in the dining room table with chairs for 4 people. The apartment has a large balcony with view for a quiet side street.
Apartment decorated in the style of Bauhaus. Such character is given by the walls in the living room finished with architectural concrete in three shades of gray, furniture referring to designs from the 1960s and decorations in the Bauhaus style. In the bedroom above the bed are soft decorative panels and a place to work / dressing table. The apartment is very spacious, has a large living room with sofa bed (2 people), dining room with table, full-size open kitchen with bar and stools. The bathroom is decorated in a minimalist style with a dominant element which is a design mirror. There is also a very large terrace with a garden.
The apartment in a modernist style. All decorative elements in the apartment refer to modernist, geometric forms. Starting from the floor with a geometric mosaic pattern, through lighting to the decorative finish of the wall with panels evoking the iconic game of Tetris. The bathroom is decorated in a minimalist style and the elements of wood with a geometric sink and an impressive decorative mirror. The apartment has a large balcony overlooking the internal courtyard with garden.
Regulations for renting DesignOmania Apartments
The following regulations have been developed to ensure a peaceful and safe stay in our apartments:
1. The customer (guest) who makes the apartment reservation, at the same time accepts these regulations, which is an integral part of the apartment rental agreement.
2. Reservations of stay and payment are made via the website by providing credit card details that guarantee the booking. The cancellation of the booking is free of charge (with the exception of "non-returnable" offers) up to a period of 7 days prior to the commencement of stay, when the payment becomes 100% due and is automatically charged from the credit card that the reservation was guaranteed. In special cases it is possible to pay by bank transfer before the expiry of 7 days from the date of stay. In this situation, a refundable deposit of PLN 400 is collected for any additional costs described in the Regulations or damage to the apartment or its equipment. The deposit is returned immediately after the stay.
3. The hotel day lasts from 15:00 on the first day of your stay until 11:00 on the last day of your stay. It is possible to have early check in and/or late check out after confirmation from the DesignOmania Apartments employee and an additional fee:
Early check-in from 13:00 pay + 20 PLN
Late check-out until 12:00 payable + PLN 20; until 15:00 pay + 70 PLN
4. Check-in and check-out are self-service. After booking, is sent an individual code to the entrance to the building and a code for the key safe located next to the door to the apartment. During check-out the door must be locked and the keys put into safe at the door of the apartment should be closed and the keys put again in the safe next to the door using the same code.
5. At the Guests' request and after prior approval by the DesignOmania Apartments employee it is possible to check in and out in the presence of an employee. This service is additionally payable + PLN 50.
6. The price includes cleaning after the end of stay.
7. Additional cleaning on request, payable +50 PLN.
8. The guest is obliged to observe the principles of good neighborliness, including the observance of quiet hours (from 22.00 to 6.00).
9. Organizing social events in the apartment is prohibited.
10. Smoking in the apartments is strictly forbidden.
11. The Guest should immediately inform the DesignOmania apartment worker about any defects caused in the apartment during the stay. For defects caused by the fault of the Customer, adequate monetary compensation will be charged.
12. In the case of losing the keys to the apartment or arbitrarily changing the code in the key safe, the Guest is obliged to pay a fee of PLN 200.
13. In the event of loss or destruction of the remote control for the garage door, the Guest is obliged to pay a fee of PLN 300.
14. The number of people staying in the apartment is limited to the number reported in the booking process. If the number of people is greater than the one given when booking - DesignOmania Apartments reserves the right to charge for additional people in the amount of + 20 PLN / person / day
15. There may be a parking space in the underground garage for an additional fee. DesignOmania Apartments are not responsible for any damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guests.
16. Personal data policy:
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is NEO CONSULTING Agnieszka Mikos, ul. Spacerowa 10, 32-640 Podolsze
2) contact with the personal data administrator: email@example.com
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of using hotel services - pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
4) recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services
5) Your personal data will be stored for up to three months from the month following the end of the accommodation service
6) you have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to data transfer
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusing to provide data may result in the refusal to provide the service / contract