We offer you accommodation in comfortable, spacious, modern apartments in Krakow. They are located in newly built apartments in Old Podgórze at Nadwiślańska 11 Str. and ul. Przedwiosnie 2A Str. Also in Grzegorzki at Grzegorzecka 69D Str. Locations allow you to reach in short walking distance the historic area of Kazimierz and the shopping center “Galeria Kazimierz”.
The apartments are fully equipped with high standard and have “soul” given by interior designers. … all of that is to offer our quests a pleasant and memorable time spent here.
Kazimierz, old district of Krakow founded by Casimir the Great was the Jewish quarter where lived before the war, more than 60,000 Jews creating in fact separate Jewish city. This district has been managed by the Rabbis and in numerous synagogues focused religious life of Krakow’s Jews .
Today, Kazimierz became very popular and trendy district of Krakow frequented by both travelers and tourists. It is a very charming place with an amazing atmosphere of restaurants, bars and shops decorated in a pre-war style
The factory was founded in 1937 as a place for the production of enamel and brass. Leased and later acquired by German businessman Oskar Schindler in 1939 as a German Enamelware Factory – Deutsche Emailwarenfabrik (DEF), led by Schindler 1945. The factory is located at Lipowa 4 Street, at Krakow Zabłocie. Schindler employed in Jews threatened of the extermination , then entered the so-called. Schindler’s list and saved from holocaust.
As a result, the revitalization of buildings Power Plant and construction of a new building at ul. Nadwiślańska in Krakow was established multifunctional cultural institution in which includes: the Museum of Tadeusz Kantor – expected for any years the artist’s permanent exhibition. This area has been prepared by Tadeusz Kantor in the last ten years of his life and work in the Theater Cricoteka. Here you can see scenic objects, reconstructions and sculptures showing the most important stages in the artist’s work. Cricoteka currently has the largest in Poland and in the world collection of works by Kantor, and has:
- Modern exhibition center
- Theater and conference center
- The modern history of theater documentation and art
- Reading Room – Library – Bookstore
Wieliczka Salt Mine
Wieliczka Salt Mine is the only one of its kind in Europe. Operated continuously since the twelfth century and is the oldest of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Mine counts 327 feet deep where on 9 levels are corridors with a total length of 300 km. In the underground there are numerous monuments: chapels, statues and bas-reliefs and preserved mining equipment from around the period of the mine. You can do your shopping in the gift shop or dine in the restaurant. Wieliczka visit millions of tourists looking for a unique sensation but also enjoying the local spa offering rehabilitation rehabilitation salt chambers located 135 meters underground.
- quiet and nice neighborhood
- walking distance to the Museum of Tadeusz Kantor – Cricoteka and Shindler’s Factory
- 500m to the nearby restaurants and bars
- 10 minute walk to the center of old Jewish town – Kazimierz
- 15 minutes walking distance to the shopping center “Galeria Kazimierz”
- access to terraces located on the roof (Nadwislanska 11)
- underground parking available (Nadwislanska 11)
- Private jacuzzi (Przedwiosnie 2A)
“Soo LOFTY” Apartment
“Soo ECLECTIC” Apartment
“Soo ARTISTIC” Apartment
“Soo SCANDI” Apartment
“Soo CHARMING” Apartment
“Soo GREEN” Apartment
“Soo QUBIC” Apartment
All locations have convenient access from the direction of Warsaw and Katowice through A4 (Łagiewniki exit) and A4 A4 (exit Bieżanów). In addition, the internal expressway of Krakow runs nearby, thanks to which getting to all parts of the city is not a problem.
There is also good communication with the Balice Airport, which allows you to get there by car or taxi within 30 minutes. You can also get the railway line to Krakow Central Station and then take advantage of the numerous public transport lines or continue to the next train stop Krakow-Zabłocie and than go on foot to the apartments.
Within 200m are located public transport stops in various directions. Within a 5-minute walk there is the Kraków-Zabłocie train stop, from which you can get to both the Central Station and Balice Airport or to Wieliczka (Salt Mine).
In the neighborhood there are many very good restaurants and bars as well as food supermarkets.
RODO INFORMATION CLAUSE
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is NEO CONSULTING Agnieszka Mikos, ul. Spacerowa 10, 32-640 Podolsze
2) contact with the personal data administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of using hotel services – pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
4) recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities involved in the provision of services
5) Your personal data will be stored for up to three months from the month following the end of the accommodation service
6) you have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to data transfer
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusing to provide data may result in the refusal to provide the service / contract